બ્યુટી પાર્લર કીટ સહાય યોજના 2022 | beauty parlour kit sahay yojana gujarat 2022 | beauty parlour kit sahay yojana Gujarat Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits ,Application Form PDF 2022 | beauty parlour kit sahay yojana gujarat Application 2022
બ્યુટી પાર્લર કીટ સહાય યોજના માટેની મહત્વની લિંક્સ
બ્યુટી પાર્લર કીટ સહાય યોજનાની જાહેરાત :- અહીં ક્લિક કરો
નવા યુઝર માટે ઓનલાઈન અરજી કરો :- અહીં ક્લિક કરો
રજીસ્ટર યુઝર માટે ઓનલાઈન અરજી કરો :- અહીં ક્લિક કરો
HomePage :- Click Here
Life is uncertain and unpredictable. One can only have a proactive measure in place to deal with unpleasant situations. Hence, the concept of ‘insurance’ was introduced with a motive to mitigate the risk and to provide protection. Insurance is the primary way of managing life risk. There are various types of insurance policies available today to protect your loved ones and the things you love. In a life insurance policy, Insurance indemnifies to pay the insured person’s family a certain sum of money in the event of the insured’s demise. When it comes to choosing the right insurance plan, you are spoilt with choices as there are various insurance players in the market offering plenty of unique plans.
In India, there are 24 life insurance companies operating which have been approved and recognized by IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority in India), which is a regulatory body for insurance and reinsurance industries.
To shortlist the best term insurance plan as per your requirements, we recommend that you click on the button below, fill in a few insurance-related fields and let our system suggest a suitable insurance policy as per your requirements.
Importance of insurance
Insurance is an essential cost that one needs to make in order to secure the future of his/her family. Even the financial advisers suggest you avail of insurance before you start with your financial planning. Insurance is an important necessity for various reasons. Following are some of the reasons:
- Insurance provides you with financial security and a safety net:
If something unforeseen happens to the bread earner of the family, the financial situation of the family may come to a standstill. Insurance compensation can become a source of income for the family and stabilize the finances. With insurance, your family is financially secure even when you are not around.
- Insurance safeguards you and your family’s future goal:
The sudden demise of a family’s breadwinner can have the worst repercussions on the family’s financial stability. With insurance, your family can achieve financial stability even when you are not around. Also, their future financial goals will stay intact.
- Insurance encourages savings:
There are various products offered by life insurance companies that not only provide life cover but also provide a provision for wealth creation to achieve future goals. The requirement of periodic investment into such products encourages savings. For example, endowment plans, money back plans, unit-linked investment plans etc.
- Insurance is an effective risk management tool:
The insurance covers uncertainties such as the risk of death, risk of getting hit, falling sick and many more. Insurance is all about managing these risks effectively. Every insurance policy provides coverage against insured risk.
- Insurance provides peace of mind:
As insurance manages risk effectively, you can only make regular payments towards insurance and stay tension-free. Peace of mind is what you get by insuring.
- Life Insurance Corporation of IndiaLife Insurance Corporation of India popularly known as LIC is the largest life insurance company in India owned by the Government of India. LIC, one of the top 10 insurance companies in India, came into existence in the year 1956. LIC makes insurance accessible for every person in any corner of the country with 2048 branch offices, 113 divisional offices, 8 zonal offices and 1408 satellite offices. Currently, LIC’s total assets under management are INR 3,111,847 crores (USD 450 billion). LIC being the dominant insurance player has a huge customer base of over 29 crores policyholders. LIC is a trusted insurance brand that offers great convenience to its customers through its excellent customer services on the digital platform and also through branch offices and various other tie-ups. LIC offers numerous life insurance products that can meet the unique needs of a variety of customer segments. For all the milestones it has achieved, LIC has been consistently recognised and awarded. Following are some of the awards received by LIC:
- LIC has been consistently winning the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Award
- According to the Brand Trust Report, LIC has been consistently voted as ‘India’s Most Trusted Brand’ in the BFSI category
- LIC has won ‘Best Life Insurance Company of the Year’ and ‘Most Preferred Life Insurance Company of the Year’ awardIn fact, the flexibility offered with the LIC plans is so diverse that choosing a LIC policy itself can be quite a dilemma. To make things easier for you, we have compared the top policies offered by LIC along with their features and benefits in the post linked below.
- Max Life Insurance CompanyMax Life Insurance Company founded in the year 2000 is the largest non-bank private sector insurance company in India. Max Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Indian Max India Ltd, a multi-business Indian corporation and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, a Japanese Insurance Company. Max life insurance company is one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in India with assets under management of INR 90, 407 crores.The company has a customer base of more than 32 lakhs. With a strong online presence, a wide portfolio of products, multi-distribution channels and offices across the country, Max Life Insurance Company provides high-quality customer services. Max Life has been receiving awards and recognitions consistently. With a high claim settlement ratio, Max Life has been awarded as ‘Claims Service Leader’ and ‘Excellence in Claims Service’ by CMO Asia Awards.Max Life Insurance allows you to select from multiple types of products being offered by them in the market. You can read more about Max Life Insurance and check their insurance plans below.
- HDFC Life Insurance CompanyHDFC Life Insurance Company, one of the top insurance companies in India is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd, a leading housing finance institution in India and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company. Founded in the year 2000, HDFC Life offers a wide array of insurance and investment solutions to various customer segments. HDFC Life serves its customers across the country through 390 branches and additional distribution touchpoints and bancassurance partners. With a strong digital platform, services are accessible easily to the customers. HDFC Life has received many accolades and awards for its continuous contribution to the Indian Insurance Industry. Following are some of the details:
- HDFC Life is ranked as ‘Most Valuable Private Life Insurance Indian Brand’
- HDFC Life has received ‘Creative Excellence Award’ at INDIAA awards 2018
- HDFC Life has received ‘Best Life Insurance Company’, ‘Best Analytic Initiative of the Year’ and ‘Best Underwriting Initiative of the Year’ at BFSI awards.
- HDFC Life is recognised as the Best 50 PCI Companies for 2019
- HDFC Life has received the YUVA Unstoppable Changemaker award in 2021
- HDFC Life is recognised as Superbrand 2021HDFC life insurance offers considerable flexibility with their insurance policies, at 99.07%, their claim settlement ratio is quite impressive as well. Click the link below to know more about the life insurance plans offered by HDFC.
- ICICI Prudential Life InsuranceICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is promoted by ICICI Bank Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited. Founded in the year 2000, ICICI Prudential Life is one of the best insurance companies in India having its presence all over the country today with its strong bancassurance channel and multiple distribution channels. ICICI Prudential Life’s assets under management as of 30th June 2021 is INR 2,231.71 billion. With the customer-centric approach, ICICI Prudential Life offers various long-term protection and savings plans for a diverse customer segment. For its excellence in the field of insurance, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company has been receiving many accolades and awards. Let’s take a look at a few of such recognitions.
- ICICI Prudential Life is ranked as one of the ‘BrandZ Top 75 Most Valuable Indian Brands 2020’ and also awarded as ‘’Best Contact Centre’’ by the Customer Fest Leadership Awards 2021.
- ICICI Prudential Life has received the ‘Life Insurance Company of the Year’ award at the India Summit and Awards 2019
- ICICI Prudential Life has received ‘Life Insurance Provider of the Year’ by Outlook Money Awards 2018
- ICICI Prudential Life has received the ‘Best Term Insurance Provider of the Year’ award by Money Today Financial Awards 2017-18
- ICICI Prudential Life is awarded as ‘Best Customer Orientation in Life Insurance’ award by Emerging Asia Awards 2018
- ICICI Prudential Life is awarded as ‘Best Growth in Life Insurance’ category by Emerging Asia Awards 2018
- Tata AIA Life Insurance CompanyTata AIA Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Tata Sons Private Limited, one of the largest business groups and AIA Group Limited, Asia’s largest insurance group. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company’s assets under management in 2021 is INR 46,281 crores. Being one of the trusted insurance brands in India, Tata AIA Life offers numerous insurance solutions starting from protection to wealth creation. The policies provide simple solutions for unique insurance needs along with excellent customer service.Read more about Tata AIA Life Insurance and get information on their insurance plans to secure your future today.